So, you firmly believe that:
- You were dead in your soul (which is invisible) because of your sins
- God (who is invisible to you) exists
- The kingdom of heaven (invisible to your eyes) is real and actually exists
- The Bible is quick (alive on a spiritual or invisible level) and powerful
- Christ came to you thru His Word (invisibly) and saved you
- You received a new born again soul (which is invisible)
- God’s Holy Spirit (invisibly) presently indwells you
Additionally, you believe:
- That Satan and the fallen angels (spirit or invisible beings) truly exist
- That all men are dead in sin (in their invisible soul existence)
- Christ came (invisibly) as Judge of the world’s churches
And yet, despite knowing and believing all of these spiritual things, when you hear that God brought to pass a SPIRITUAL JUDGMENT on the day of May 21, 2011—you think it’s ridiculous and out of the realm of possibility.
There’s an obvious inconsistency here.